Thursday, August 30, 2007

Blog Day

Blog Day 2007
Okay here are my five new blogs (in no particular order). I am supposed to give a description of each one...that's the stuff in brackets:

Now, what they should have asked for were your five favorite blogs. Here are mine in order of choice (drumroll please...):

5. indexed (strange blog where everything is explained in charts and graphs)
4. A List Apart (wonderful blog discussing web design)
3. Will Richardson weblogg-ed (one of my two favorite educational technology Evangelists)
2. David Warlick - 2cents worth (the other favorite)
1. Callalillie (just a wonderful blog - one of the first I every read- from a lovely young woman in Brooklyn)

I'm supposed to put this in Technorati, but they appear to be having technoratiacle problems. http://technorati.com/tag/BlogDay2007

~j

No comments: