Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Comments welcome and Updates

Not sure why some of you have not been able to get your comments to post. They do need to be approved by me before they will appear. This prevents spam and bots from posting junk. So far every comment I have received have been posted.

BTW, I appear to have either lost one of my memory chips or have accidentally erased about 80 images including all those taken around Chicago and up through Wisconsin. I'll keep looking, but I'm not too hopeful.

The good news is that I am leaving tomorrow on my return to Maine. I will make sure I take pictures of the same stretch; although I lost some great images of sunset on the Mississippi near LaCrosse, WI that were quite spectacular.

I will also finish my blog entries of our road trip yesterday up to the base of Mount Saint Helens.

Stay tuned...

~j

No comments: